Family owned and operated for over 60 years, Glenwood Oil & Gas was started as Glenwood Esso by Wilbur Martin in 1953. Wilbur's son Curry Martin took over the business in 1978 and it has grown ever since. Home heating oil delivery was added to the business in 1985 with just a single delivery truck. The business moved to its present location on Smith Mtn. Lake Pkwy. in 1997 and added the NAPA store in 1998.