Orange avenue east, to Granby, to Nicholas Avenue
In 1935 A.L. Chocklett Sr. started the business in the attic of his house with an 1800 lb. letterpress. In 1952 they moved out of the family home and garage to a street-front location. In 1970 a new location was built and new employees added. In 2015 they celebrated their 80th anniversary!